By Michelle Walling, CHLC
It is difficult to place a linear description on something that we cannot understand with our five senses. Are we moving into the fifth dimension or the fourth density? The answer could be both, depending on where the human consciousness resonates to and how the densities and dimensions overlap.
The following is a definition of a Density according to Tom Montalk from his website’s glossary:
“A measure of a being’s level of conscious development. Each density corresponds to a particular stage in the evolution of consciousness. For instance, lower densities have more rudimentary lifeforms operating by simpler laws. Higher density beings are more sophisticated in mind, body, and soul.
In the Ra Material and Cassiopaean Transcripts, the entire spectrum of life, from subatomic particles to the infinite Creator, can be conveniently divided into seven primary levels, or densities:
• First Density (1D) is the lowest, corresponding to subatomic particles, atoms, molecules, chemicals, and minerals, where conscious development is rudimentary and limited to simple awareness.
• Second Density (2D) plant and animal life, where consciousness first experiences will, passion, drive, pain, or pleasure.
• Third Density (3D) includes beings like ourselves, who possess the seed of self-awareness and freewill. Consciousness makes the choice between helping others or exploiting them.
These three densities are fully physical and subject to the limits of three dimensional space and linear time. They inhabit the same physical realm. Also, the densities blend into each other, and within each density there is a gradient from the lowest to the highest evolved types of beings. This is clearly seen in 2nd density where the lowest forms such as sponges or bacteria are not on the same level as the highest such as primates.
• Fourth Density (4D) includes beings that straddle the boundary between spacetime and the higher ethereal realms. For them, physicality is plastic and responsive to thought. They exist behind the dimensional curtain and can project into our reality at will. Some are positive, others are negative. Both 4D beings and their environments are part physical, part ethereal. The spiritual goal of 4D existence is to fully live out their choice of spiritual polarity. Telepathy and supernatural abilities come easily.
• Fifth Density (5D) is a completely ethereal level of existence, functioning as a stopover zone for departed souls and a native realm for beings who have evolved to that level. Native 5D beings seem focused on accumulating wisdom and total perfection of their individuality.
• Sixth Density (6D) is where individual entities have finished their personal evolution and group together to evolve as a soul group. They exist as energy beings in a realm completely outside spacetime.
• Seventh Density(7D) is “unity with the Creator” and the total dissolution of individual existence, though not through annihilation of consciousness but achievement of infinite consciousness that permeates all life and all existence.
Density can also refer to the native realm inhabited by beings of a particular level of evolution. For instance, to “be in Fourth Density” means to be in a realm natively inhabited by Fourth Density beings. Since such beings live in a quasi-physical state between physical and ethereal, Fourth Density as an environment or realm is likewise quasi-physical. It is the superset to our rigidly physical realm, the room to our fishbowl. In Fourth Density, spacetime is is more fluid, flexible, and responsive to consciousness. It is an etherically potent environment.”
The following is a definition of a dimension according to Tom Montalk’s website glossary:
“When used casually, “dimension” refers to a particular world, realm, or environment that is distinguished from another by more than mere time or physical location. When used in a more scientific sense, “dimension” refers to the degree of freedom allowed for extension and movement. These two definitions are sometimes interchangeable, sometimes not, and sometimes they correspond to density, sometimes not.
One cause for confusion is that humans exist in Third Density and are confined to three spatial dimensions, while aliens are mostly Fourth Density and seem to have access to a fourth spatial dimension. This comes from the observation that aliens can move through solid objects, travel through time, see multiple timelines at once, have crafts that are bigger on the inside than the outside, and so on. Therefore “3D and 4D beings” could imply “Third and Fourth Density beings” just as much as “third and fourth dimensional beings”. The terms “hyperdimensional” and “higher density” are synonymous in my writings for that reason.
But that’s where the correlation between density and dimension ends, otherwise plants would know only the line, animals only the plane, and humans the volume. Yet these lower densities all inhabit the same three dimensional physical environment. Similarly, Fifth Density beings don’t necessarily have access to a fifth spatial dimension barred to Fourth Density beings.
The other cause for confusion is that “dimension” is sometimes used as a generic term meaning any number of things according to context, be it “realm of existence” or “timeline” or “plane of reality” — basically some environment, not always our own. In some contexts, dimension and density would then be interchangeable, but not in other contexts. For instance, there may be Third Density beings living in a parallel Earth, and while they aren’t of different density nor greater or lesser spatial dimension than we are, some people might describe them as being of another dimension, meaning “another world” not within our physically explorable universe.
Therefore, keep in mind that density and dimension are not the same thing, although occasionally the two are interchangeable.”
Where are we going?
Although this is an individual choice, it can be answered for humanity as a whole, as humanity and everything on the planet is evolving in consciousness. Waves of galactic energy have been bathing the planet through our sun that have raised frequencies of all living things.
In a way, we are not “going” anywhere, as we receive these waves of energy in a physical body whole on the planet. But in many ways, new doors will be open for consciousness exploration that have been closed for many thousands of years. To explain density expansion, if you can imagine a glass full of shaved ice, where we are existing is similar to this, compacted and tight. We have had very little room to move around. Where we are expanding to would look more like a glass full of ice larger cubes from the ice maker or ice tray, where there is much more space between the cubes.
Remember, we are multidimensional beings. This means that we are not limited to any density or dimension. We can explore this reality and we can also find our way out of the matrix. The keys to unlock the doors and all of the answers are all within you.
Once the consciousness shift occurs there is no limit to what you can achieve. The trick will be in remembering that you are limitless and believing it. When we move out of third density we get a whole new level of dimensions to explore that have not been accessible. If you have any doubt as to where to go next, you will always be able to commune with Source at the beginning (or the end). Everyone will be exactly where they need to be.
About the author:
Michelle Walling is a Certified Holistic Life Coach, webmaster, writer, and and Radio Host on In5d radio’s The Cosmic Awakening Show. As a truth seeker, she is committed to share her experiences with the world. Michelle has joined forces with Gregg Prescott as an admin for the In5d Facebook page, as an assistant for In5d Events, and as a contributing author for In5D. All of Michelle Walling’s articles and radio appearances can be found on her database CosmicStarseeds.com. Holistic Counseling sessions can be booked through her website MichelleWalling.com. The truth about the holographic nature of the matrix and how we are going to dissolve it can be explored on her website Howtoexitthematrix.com. Michelle’s personal Facebook page can be found here.