by Ginny Marston,
A follower of Buddha once asked him how he would know the truth when he found it. Buddha responded, “You know the truth, because the truth works”.
When you start receiving negative signs, you are receiving messages from the truth. When you have positive signs, you are touching the truth.
Signs that you have fallen off your path
1. Chaos and discord in your life – your life is filled with drama.
2. Feeling that something is missing or not right – having a deep feeling that you need to change something.
3. You are eating, drinking, or working too much or too hard – any excess is just hiding the real issues you are not willing to face.
4. Everything seems to be going wrong – the harder you try the more things around you seem to not come together easily or at all
5. You are getting sick often – our body reacts to our thoughts and is telling you that you have lost your way.
6. You are always on the run, leaving little time to think about things.
7. You feel stuck but afraid of change and uncertainty – you stay in a job or relationship because you think there is nothing better out there.
8. You feel comfortable – we are here to follow a path, a journey. If we don’t go out of our comfort zone we may never find our true destination.
Signs that you are on your path
1. You love to listen to advice, but rarely take it as you are able to look inside yourself and know the answer. You have an innate sense of self-truth.
2. You have little self-doubt. You alone are driving your path and do not need the approval or permission of others. You know in your gut that it is what you should be doing.
3. You are enjoying life and it is flowing. You know that the path to your destination is still lengthy, but you are enjoying each day getting there.
4. You do things that you deeply want to do, even if it seems scary to you.
5. People enjoy being around you. You give off positive energy and you enjoy being with others.
6. You feel so much love for other people. You have given up ego and enjoy helping others.
7. You are excited when you get out of bed each morning and look forward to your journey that day with a sense of gratitude.
Do you sense that you have lost your way, or that you are not on your path?
- Spend time by yourself! Be honest and look inside of yourself for the answers.
- Practice meditation and ask you spirit guides to align you back on your path.
- Start using your feelings and senses more than your thoughts.
- Trust your intuition and gut feeling.
- Choose to raise your vibrations to increase your senses.
We all have the ability to lose our way, to lose the path that we chose before we came here. It is up to us to find and realign with that path so that we can accomplish what we came here to do.
Wishing everyone an amazing journey on this earth… let us make a difference in this world with the time we were given to be here!
Love and light.
About the Author: Hello, my name is Ginny, author at MetaMissy.com. I am originally from Long Island, NY but now live in beautiful Florida. I am a Registered Nurse, a healer by nature. Having worked in trauma, I have been with those at the time of passing as well as given comfort to their families. As a child and teen I exhibited special gifts but they faded as my life journey went to raising a family and having a career. It wasn’t until my Grandmother, and then Father, passed that I yearned to be able to see and speak to them to ensure they were at peace and to tell them the things that I wished I had when they were here on Earth. On October 10, 2016, I tragically lost my youngest daughter, Christina. This led me to ‘go down the rabbit hole’ with my grief, pain, and the empty place in my heart only Christina could fill. The note that I laid with her was “You will never be alone as at the time of your death a piece of my heart died with you.” Many of my spiritual friends began to reach out to me, I began to look for signs she was still here with us, and channeled my energy to go back in time to renew my gifts so that I could not only speak with Christina, as I had with my other passed love ones, but to also learn more about her new journey. Christina’s and my journey are just beginning and I hope to share not only my journey with her but how you too can connect with your loved one. Follow MetaMissy on Facebook!