Are you aware of the signs of intuition you receive? Intuition is defined as: “the ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.”
Now, while it is true that some people are more intuitive than others, intuition is something all of us experience regularly. You are an intuitive being, whether you realize it or not!
With that being said, here are a few of my favorite signs of intuition.
Have you experienced any of these lately?
1. Knowing the car in front of you is going to merge or change lanes.
2. Getting a brilliant idea out of the blue.
3. Hearing or thinking the word someone is going to say before it comes out of his or her mouth.
4. Hearing about or thinking about a song before it plays on the radio (sometimes you may hear the first bar of a song right before it starts).
5. Just knowing what someone is thinking about while they are being quiet.
6. Understanding the root of someone’s “problem” without them telling you what it is.
7. Premonitions about accidents, illnesses or injuries.
8. Getting a “vibe” about a particular situation. For example, walking into a room and just “feeling” that it isn’t a good place for you to be at the moment.
9. Knowing you can trust someone you are just meeting for the first time, or feeling like you’ve known them already for a lifetime.
10. Suddenly knowing how to fix a problem you’ve never solved before, without having to think it through.
11. Knowing you are about to “win” and then winning. Maybe you get a premonition that you are about to get a strike at the bowling alley or your scratch off ticket will be a winner. Related Article: 5 Easy Ways to Follow Your Intuition