Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
Sorry! Poop jokes—like poop itself—can be a little corny 🙂
Here’s the link to the video I refer to: What’s Your Gut Microbiome Enterotype? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/what…). But the more important one is How to Change your Enterotype (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-…).
Tons of other videos on sprucing up your friendly flora, for example:
• Prebiotics: Tending our Inner Garden (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/preb…)
• What’s Your Gut Microbiome Enterotype? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/what…)
• Paleopoo: What We Can Learn from Fossilized Feces (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/pale…)
• Gut Dysbiosis: Starving Our Microbial Self (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/gut-…)
For those interested in trying to prevent or treat autism (I completely respect not everyone is), you may want to check out my videos, such as:
• Best Foods for Autism (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Best-…)
• Pros and Cons of Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Diets for Autism (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Pros-…)
• The Role of Pesticides and Pollution in Autism (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-r…)
• Heavy Metal Urine Testing and Chelation for Autism (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Heavy…)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-r… and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-r…. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_…
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM